THIS IS A STICKY POST
and will stay at the top until 30 April 2012
I can hardly believe that on 12th April 2012 I will have been blogging for 3 years - wow where has that time gone????
In that time I have made some fantastic friends and have been lucky enough to be part of some wonderful talented Design Teams.
It is also my birthday soon after (1st May) so as a thank you to all my lovely followers
(both old and new)
I have a little bit of candy to give away to one lucky winner picked at random on 30th April
Please don't become a follower just for the candy - candy hunters will not be included in the draw.
Here's what included:
LOTV stamp - Winter Wishes
Belles & Whistles Stamp - Star of Bethlehem
Wild Rose Studio Stamp - Christmas Friends
Crafty Sentiments Stamp - Let's Swim
Spellbinders - Nested Tea Cups
Memory Box - Button Border
Hobbycraft Wedding Collection Flowers
2 x 1m lengths of ribbon
My Mind's Eye - Lime Twist 6"x6" Paper Pad
Webster's Pages - Western Romance & All About Me 6"x6" Petite Paper Pad
Please leave your name with Mr Linky
Pop a picture of my candy in your sidebar
Please link back to my blog
Thanks for all your support and friendship over the past 3 years - here's to many more to come :o)
Winner will be announced on my birthday 1st May
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment