Saturday, February 1, 2014

All You Need is Love at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning my lovely crafty friends and thank you for choosing to come and see me today.

I hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.



I'm here with my first of two posts for today and this time it's to share my DT project for



A GEM OF A CHALLENGE 



and Team Gems are showcasing their inspiration on the fabulous theme picked by the lovely Helen



ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE




Perfectly appropriate with Valentine's Day now just less than 2 weeks away!!!!



Here's what I did:













Card Ingredients:

Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Love Heart Owl'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Spotty Design Paper: First Edition 'J-Adore'

Embossed Panel: Sizzix 656760 'Love Set #2' - inked with 'Festive Berries' Distress Ink

Scrummy Ribbon from local Haberdashery

Adhesive Pearls and Heart Charm from stash

MFT 'Blueprints 3'



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



As always Janet is offering one lucky winner:

2 Individual Digi Images

(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)

Of the winner's choice from Pink Gem Designs.



Challenges I would like to enter:



A Creative Romance - Show us Some Love

Bloggers - Embossing

Craftitude - Anything Goes/ I See Fluffy

Polkadoodles - Anything Goes

Sweet Pea Stampers - Valentine/Love

Winter Wonderland - Digi Days

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girls - Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments - Sharing the Love

Cute Card Thursday - Something New (Image and Ribbon)



I'll be back very shortly with my second DT post for today and then I'll be getting ready to go to the auditions for Britain's Got Talent - but don't get too excited as I'll just be in the audience - not actually auditioning lol!!!!

Hope the weather isn't too nasty whilst we are on our way to Birmingham.



Hope to play catch up with you all tomorrow as it is going to be a late night :o)



Thanks again for all your support and lovely comments - I always look forward to reading them.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment