Wednesday, February 12, 2014

With Love at Divas by Design


Good morning my lovely crafty friends and welcome to my latest new followers - I am so honoured that you have decided to follow my little blog and hope that you enjoy your visits.





Today I am here to share my DT project for









and this week Team B are sharing their inspiration on the theme 





WITH LOVE





Now with Valentine's just around the corner you would think that's the genre I would go for - but to be honest I'm all Valentine'd out for this year so I decided to make a Birthday Card - with love of course :o)


















Card Ingredients:





Image: Adorable LOTV  'James - Butterfly'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: LOTV 'Nitwits - Always & Forever'


Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24'


Corner Flourish: Joanna Sheen Signature Dies 'Flourish Corner SD043'


Memory Box: 'Lavish Branch'


MFT Die-Namics: 'Flower Trio'  


Tonic Butterfly Punch


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Diamond Stickles





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:





City Crafter Challenge - Love Bug - Make a project that includes the word 'Love'


Deep Ocean - Love is all Around


Inky Chicks - Cute Animal Stamp


Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Crafty Boots - BINGO (Pink, Stamp, Die Cuts)


Red Carpet Studio - Love Actually


Feeling Crafty - Dies and/or Punches


Crafts 4 Eternity - With Love


Wags n Whiskers - BINGO (Pink, Die Cuts and Glitter)





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate all your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment