Saturday, February 8, 2014

Little Love Bear for The Stamp Basket


Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend - so far :o)

Thank you so much for all your best wishes for my DH - I happy to report that he is absolutely fine now :o)




So after taking a little break I'm thrilled to be back with some inspiration for you using some scrummy stash from 









With Valentine's less than a week away I thought I would share a 'love' make with you today:



















Card Ingredients with links to items available at The Stamp Basket:





Image: Stampavie 'Little Love Bear'


Stamped onto Neenah Classic 'Solar White' using Memento 'Tuxedo Black'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love 'Vintage Pink' and 'Cloudy Hearts'


Die Cuts: Cut from Neenah Classic Nellie Snellen 'Multi Frame Heart 2' Magnolia 'Sweet Lovely Lace'


Spellbinders: Floral Ovals and Labels 18


Ribbon: Vintage Style 'Walnut'


Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House '3mm Ivory Silk'


Base Card: Craftwork Cards 'On the Edge -Scallop White'







Challenges I would like to enter:

Di's Digis - Love and /or Valentine

Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Love and Cherish

Kitty Bee Designs - Valentine's/Love

Brown Sugar - Valentines

Crafts 4 Eternity - With Love

Crafty Catz - Love is in the Air

Polkadoodles - Love is in the Air

Totally Papercrafts - Hey Cutie

Crafty Little Fairies - Love

Cute Card Thursday - Lots of Love




Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate all your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.



Enjoy the rest of the weekend.


TTFN


Debs xx


















0 comments:

Post a Comment