Good evening my lovely crafty friends.
Just thought I'd pop by to share what's being going on here today.
I woke this morning at 5:45 to the shouts of my DH from somewhere downstairs and when I got down to find out what was going on I found him writhing on the kitchen floor in agony - with a severe pain in his lower right side.
So I phoned 999 and after numerous questions they said someone would call back within an hour. However, less than 10 minutes later an ambulance pulled up outside. The paramedics came in, took one look at John, asked 2 or 3 questions and immediately suspected renial colic - kidney stones.
So they worked on getting the pain under control before the set off with John to Gloucester Royal Hospital. Initially Jack was going to go to school but after seeing his Dad in the ambulance I think it was just too much for him so I decided he could stay at home and do some work instead.
The paramedics were almost certain that John would be transferred to Cheltenham Hospital - they couldn't take him straight there as they don't accept ambulances before 8:00am!!!!
So I had to just sit and wait until I heard what was happening and where John was going to be.
I eventually got hold of John late morning and he was waiting for a scan.
About an hour later he phoned to say that it was confirmed to be a small kidney stone and that it should pass when he goes to the loo - ouch!!!! So he was allowed to come home - what a huge relief!!!!!
So that was the bad news of the day but the good news is my Scan n Cut arrived - yippeeee!!!!
Hopefully I might get chance to have a play with it over the weekend.
Hope your day has been a little less eventful than mine :o)
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment