Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
How's your week so far - good I hope.
My thoughts and prayers go out to those that have been affected by the dreadful storms and floods.
I can't even begin to imagine how devastating it must be.
So today I'm here to share my DT project for
and this week the theme is perfectly apt for a special day at the end of this week
WITH A HEART
Here's what I came up with:
I made this heart wall hanger and will be sending it to my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona.
Ingredients used:
Chipboard Hearts from Every Crafts a Pound
Covered with a selection of DP's from First Edition J'Adore collection
Edges inked with Festive Berries Distress Ink
Image: LOTV 'James Big Heart'
Colouring Medium: Copics and Heart Paper-Pieced
Chipboard Alphas - Coloured with Copics and then added Glossy Accents and a few adhesive pearls
Memory Box: Fresh Foliage and Fabulous Phlox
Small heart punch - Hobbycraft
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the fabulous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week
Challenges I would like to enter:
All Crafts - Anything But a Card
Bunny Zoe's - Hearts/Love
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes/Use Red
Cutie Pie - Cute Valentine
Lexi's Creations - Valentine's/Love
Love to Create - Red and/or Pink
Ooh La La - Use a Heart
Addicted to Stamps - Hearts
Eclectic Ellapu - From the Heart
The Squirrel and the Fox - Love
Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I love reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Stay safe and warm.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment