Hello again my lovely crafty friends.
As promised I'm back again with my second post of the day and this time I would like to share my DT project for the fabulous
and this month it's nice and simples
ANYTHING GOES
Here's what I did:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Wee Stamps Pre-Coloured Die Cut Topper 'Wee Bunnies' I changed the colour of the
rose and the stripe on the tie from pink to red using Copics to co-ordinate with the rest of my card
Design Paper: The Hobby House 'Cherry Spot'
Ribbon: The Hobby House 'Double Satin - Reds'
Flowers: The Hobby House 'Mulberry Roses - Red Velvet'
Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House '5mm Christmas Mix'
Joy Crafts 'Square Lacy Frame'
Memory Box: 'Precious Hearts'
Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'
Rhinestone hearts from Hobbycraft
Sentiment from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely talented DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
A Creative Romance - Show us Some Love
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Sweet Pea Stampers - Valentine's Day/Love
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Sharing the Love
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Valentine's/Love
Milk Coffee Challenge - Valentine's/Love
Everybody Art - Heart
Thanks for popping in to see me (again).
Right time to go and make myself respectable and get ready for the evening's entertainment at the Britain's Got Talent auditions in Birmingham - my DH is hoping for a 'Susan Boyle' moment.
I just hope the weather holds out whilst we will be queueing to get in :o)
I'll be popping round to see you all tomorrow.
Have a fun day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment