Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Hope you are having a lovely week so far. Not long until the weekend - yipppeeee!!!
Super quick post from me this morning as I am off to meet my cousin at The Mall for some retail therapy and then a scrummy lunch at Nando's :o)
So today it's time for Team A over at
to share some inspiration on the fabulous theme picked by the lovely Wendy
USE PARCHMENT OR VELLUM
Here's what I came up with:
And here's what I did:
I stamped the flower image 'Sizzix Flowers and Butterflies 657778' onto parchment using Perfect Medium and then heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer True White embossing powder.
I coloured the reverse side of the flower using a Copic pen - it's actually much softer IRL than it looks in the photos :o(
The smaller flowers I also 'embossed' with an embossing tool.
For the background I stamped PB 'Letter Background 1999L' with Versamark Angel Pink ink and lightly inked the edges.
Leaves die cut parchment: Memory Box 'Lorelai Outline Leaf' and Martha Stewart 'Frond' punch
Butterflies: Martha Stewart
Sentiment stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White EP
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the variety of inspiration from my lovely DT buddies. Hope you then feel inspired to join us this week - I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really do appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment