Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional 'Shaped Cards'


Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.


It's a lovely bright and sunny but cold day here today - just great for having a brisk walk :o)





I'm here today to share my DT make for 









and it's week one of a new month so the theme as always is 





ANYTHING GOES





but we do have an optional theme too if you would like to use it 





SHAPED CARDS





I thought it was about time I used some of my new dies I bought at the NEC in November to make my shaped card:















Card Ingredients:





Card base cut using Papermill Ivory Linen Cardstock and Go-Kreate Large Square Frames 'Frilly #10'


Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 5 'Action Time'


Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Winter Wishes'


Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 24' 


Sizzix 656340 'Primitive Stars'


Joy Crafts Lacey Square Frame


Twine from stash


Walnut Stain Distress Ink





Our sponsor this week is the wonderful




offering 1 very lucky winner







Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:






Crafty Cardmakers - This is a Man's World


Love to Create - Birthday/Anniversary


LOTV - Name That Tune (Mama Don't Let Your Babies Grow up to be Cowboys)


Use Your Stuff - Inspired by a Song






Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Hope you are having a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment