Good morning.
Hopefully Mr Blogger is playing ball and has published this scheduled post for me as I am currently in hospital having an OP on my elbow :o(
Hopefully I won't be 'out of action' for too long but if I don't get round to seeing you for the next few days I hope you understand :o)
Today we have a new challenge for you over at
and this week I had the honour of picking the theme and I chose
ALL OF A FLUTTER
(Things with Wings)
Here's what I did:
And here's what I used:
Studio 490 Art Parts Circle Frame
Design Papers:
Stamped Images: Indigo Blu 'Live Love Laugh' A5 stamp set Stamped onto design paper using Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Grosgrain ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely talented DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by today - you are always welcome and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment