Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all still enjoying this amazing weather we are having here in the UK - I know I am :o)
So I'm here to share my DT project for
(still love typing that)
and this week we would like to see
BUTTONS AND BOWS
Here's what I did:
Card Ingredients:
Image & Sentiment: Craftwork Cards 'Bubble Bloom Felicity'
Stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White EP to act as a resist
Background created using Worn Lipstick Distress Inks and Distress Stains
Buttons, Sequins, Adhesive Pearls and Rhinestones from stash
Mini Bow - Papermania
Simply mat and layered onto co-ordinating card
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the details of the fabulous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week:
Challenges I would like to enter:
Card Mania - Pearls and/or Gems
Bunny Zoe's - Pink and White
Created with Love - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Embossing Wet or Dry
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs - Anything Goes
Songbird - Ribbon
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by today.
Hope to be able to catch up with you all soon but maybe not until tomorrow now as my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae is coming to visit Grandma in a little while - although I'm not sure I will manage a snuggle today :o(
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment