Good evening.
Mahooosive hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's sooooo good to see you here.
Are you feeling HOT HOT HOT????
It's been scorchio here today - but there is also a wonderful breeze too :o)
I know this heat doesn't suit some - but I LOVE IT :o)
I actually made today's share last night after the sun had gone down and it was a little cooler in my little crafty haven - which I haven't spent much time in this week - too busy soaking up the sun in the garden.
There seem to be a number of Christmas challenges around at the moment and as I LOVE making Christmas cards I took the opportunity to make one.
Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Kraft Christmas'
Martha Stewart: Cherish Border Punch, Snowflake Punch and PATP
Memory Box: Riveria Scroll
Aged White Frantage on snowflakes
Diamond Stickles
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Lils' Little Fairies - Christmas in July
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Let it Sparkle
Fairy Tale - Christmas in July
As You Like It - Favourite Occasion
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Thanks for all your support and well wishes regarding my elbow - I had my 'big' dressing taken off yesterday and saw the scar and mass of bruises for the first time since the Op - not a pretty sight I can tell you - I did think about sharing a piccie but I don't think you would appreciate it lol!!!
It does feel good to have that dressing off though - it was starting to get itchy and really uncomfortable.
Hope you've had a lovely day.
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment