Monday, July 22, 2013

Pretty in Pink at The Cutie Pies


Good morning.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

We had a lovely family BBQ yesterday - still making the most of the glorious UK weather :o)

Although my squidgiliciuos Grandson Oliver and his Mummy weren't there as they don' t get back from their holiday until later today - it' s only one of a few weeks I haven't seen him since he was born and it does feel odd!!!



So It's the start of a new week, the start of the school holidays and also the start of a new challenge over at



THE CUTIE PIES



and this fortnight we would like to see your projects that are uber cute and



PRETTY IN PINK 



Here's what I did

















I went all out pink and girly for this card using one of our fabulous sponsor images.



Card Ingredients:

Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe with Balloon'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition ' Birdsong'

Memory Box: Corner Bow and Precious Hearts

Spellbinders: Scalloped and Plain Circles

Martha Stewart: Elegant Scroll Border Punch

Sentiment: LOTV

Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Adhesive Pearls, Pearl Hearts and Spotty Grosgrain Ribbon from stash

Glossy Accents added to the balloon.



We have two wonderful sponsors this time:



offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice - and with so many scrummy ones to choose from you'll be spoilt for choice :o)

and

i-heart-sweetstamps

offering another lucky winner

$10 gift certificate to spend in their online store.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Addicted to Stamps - Lots of Layers

Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes

Great Impressions - Anything Goes

That Craft Place - It's a Girl Thing

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

Charisma Cardz - Girly

In the Pink - Pink and Pearlie

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by to visit me today - as always I really do appreciate your support and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment