Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Anything Goes at Divas


Good morning.


Hope you are having a lovely week so far.


I'm off to see my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver today - not seen him for nearly 2 weeks as he's been away on his jolly holidays. I'm hoping Rowie will be meeting us later too with my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae. Will try to get some photos to share another day :o)





So today sees the start of a new challenge over at 









and it couldn't be a simpler theme





ANYTHING GOES


Here's what I did using an image from our sponsor this week:















Image: Dilly Beans 'Daisy Girl  Framed'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom'


Martha Stewart: Scrolled Lace Border Punch and Butterfly Punch


Flowers: Memory Box 'Fabulous Phlox' - MCH  die cut in white card and coloured with Copics


Leaves: 


Adhesive Pearls from stash





Our sponsor this week is






Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the full details of the sponsor prize this week.




Challenges I would like to enter:





Anything Goes - Anything Goes

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Birthdays

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Stamp With Fun - Celebrate

Through the Purple Haze - Flowers

Great Impressions - Anything Goes




Thanks for popping by to visit me today - you are always welcome.


I love to read any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment