Thursday, July 4, 2013

Flowers Especially For You


Good morning.


How's your week been so far?


It's been another busy week here in the Simpson household - but the decorating is now on the final leg and should - fingers crossed - be all finished by the end of the day!!!


I'm loving it - it feels like a new house all over again :o)





I have a poorly teenager at home today - there seems to be some throat infection doing the rounds - I just call it end of term fever - the kids always seem to come down with 'something' at the end of term :o(





Other than trying to get ahead with some DT work before I have my OP next week and with the decorating going on - not to mention the tennis that I have been glued to - I haven't had much time to have a play in my little crafty haven but I loved the LO I used for my debut Papertake Weekly DT card so much this week I have used it again for today's share - but with a completely different look - warning sunglasses may be required :o)





















I LOVE this card - the image is sooooooooooooo gorgeous and I LOVE the fabulous bright colours.


I even LIKE my colouring :o)





Card Ingredients:


Image: Tiddly Inks 'Wryn Blooms'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom'


Spellbinders: Timeless Rectangles


Sentiment: LOTV


Flowers and adhesive pearls from stash


Butterfly Punch - Tonic


Spun Sugar Distress Ink





Challenges I would like to enter:


Tiddly Inks - DT Call



Inky Chicks - Anything Goes


Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes


Cupcake Craft - Anything But Square


Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment