Good morning my lovely crafty friends and welcome to my latest new followers - thank you so much for taking the time to follow me - hope you enjoy your visits and stay a while.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The weather was somewhat strange - threatened showers and thunderstorms and then glorious sunshine all within the same day - certainly not the weather to iron outside as I did on Friday :o)
Not sure what today's weather will bring - at the moment (7:30am) it's very blustery and cloudy but with an air of brightness as well - if that's possible??!!!
The best thing to do when the weather is so unpredictable I guess is to have a little play with my crafty goodies - so that's what I did over the weekend and today I would like to share a piece of home decor I have made which will be a gift for either Jamie & Rowie or Aaron & Kerry for Christmas using an MDF piece I got from either the NEC earlier in the year or I think it could have been from Harrogate last year!!!
I started by painting the letters using a pearlised paint and then added the following die cuts:
Memory Box: Lindeman Snowflake - MCH
Precious Ornaments (with the bows snipped off) - MCH
Spellbinders: Poinsettia
Martha Stewart: Arctic Snowflake
Gingham Ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash
A touch of Star Dust Stickles
Challenges I would like to enter:
Anything But a Card - Christmas/Winter Holiday in July
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas in July
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Christmas in July
Polkadoodles - Christmas in July
Simply Create Too - Anything But a Card
Creative Moments - Anything But a Card
Thanks for popping by today - I really do appreciate your support and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment