Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's Charming at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


I'm mega excited today as I am going to pick up my new car later and I can't wait :o)

Just so happy that I can get a drive in it before I have my OP on Friday and then won't be able to drive for I don't really know how long!!!




We have a fabulous new challenge for you over at 









and this week Team B are sharing their inspiration on the theme





CHARMING 


add a charm to your project





I decided to make a wall hanging for my snuggalicious new Grand-daugher Ruby Mae 


















And here's what I used:

Plain Chipboard Hearts - Every Crafts a Pound

Design Papers: LOTV Nitwits 'Perfect Pair'

Edges Inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink

Alphas: Heidi Grace Raw Chipboard 

Flowers from stash

Tonic Mini Butterfly Punch

Charms from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of our sponsor and prize on offer this week.



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Thanks for your visit today - I really do appreciate it and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment