Good morning.
I can't believe that it's the end of the week already - hope yours has been a good one.
Looks like it going to be a lovely sun shiny day here today.
My share for today is my DT card for:
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS
and this week Team B are sharing some inspiration on the theme picked by the lovely Cathy
USE PROPER LACE
Here's what I did using an adorable image from our fabulous sponsor this week and some scrummy new Design Papers from Pink Petticoat:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Saturated Canary 'Jelly Bug'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Beach Cottage'
Spellbinders: Scalloped and Plain Ovals
Memory Box: Forget me Not Stem - MCH
Mesh Butterflies: MCH
Ribbon: Ribbon Brights - MCH
Viva Decor Pearl Pen: Ice White - MCH
Lace and adhesive pearls from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the full details of the prize on offer from our fabulous sponsor:

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Ribbons - Anything with a Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Beside the Seaside
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspiration - Ribbon and Lace
Inky Chicks - Summer Colours
Crafting Musketeer's - Ribbon and Pearls
Thanks for popping by to visit me today - I always appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
I'm off to set the ironing board up outside - a great way to get the ironing done whilst staying cool and topping up my tan at the same time :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment