Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bloomin' Lovely!!!


Good morning.


Bright and early start for me today so that I can get out in the garden and enjoy some more of this glorious sunshine - well we don't get it very often so let's make the most if it :o)





Yesterday I had a lovely visit from my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae who is now the grand old age of 6 weeks :o)




I know I'm biased but isn't she 'Bloomin' Lovely'!!!


And no wonder - here are her equally lovely parents striking a pose on my sun deck :o)







Anyway onto my share for today I made for my MiL - one of 3 I made for her friend that celebrated her 80th birthday earlier this year:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 3 'Wild Flowers'


Spellbinders: Timeless Rectangles


Martha Stewart: Floral Lace Border Punch and Butterfly Trio Punch


Craftwork Cards: Sentiment and Number


Flowers, Ribbon, Brad, Pins and Adhesive Pearls from stash





Challenges I would like to enter:


Lili's Little Fairies - Happy Birthday 


Anything Goes - Anything Goes


Crafty Sentiments - Female Birthday


Creative Craft - Numbers


Just Inspirational - Photo Inspiration 








Thanks for your continued support - I really do appreciate it.


I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment