Monday, July 15, 2013

Wishing You a Beautiful Day


Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.


So pleased to be be here to share this post with you today and to say thank you for all your well wishes for my Op I had last Friday.


Although I'm a little sore and somewhat uncomfortable I'm thrilled to say that all went well and I'm not in anywhere near as much pain as I thought I might have been - and even better I have far more movement than anticipated.


I'm looking forward to Thursday when I get this horrible huge dressing off and hopefully it will just be replaced with something far slinkier - it's playing havoc with my 'tan lines' lol!!!





I've even managed to have a play in my little crafty haven this morning and here's a card I made for this month's Hobby House 'Vintage' challenge:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Hobby House Wee Stamps Die Cut Topper 'Sweet Blossom'


Hobby House Die Cut Mat and Layer Kit 'Bluebell Wood'


Design Papers: DCVW Old World Stack and Striped Paper Anna Griffin


Spotty Grosgrain Ribbon - Maya Arts


Hobby House Flowers: Mulberry Roses 'Wedding Day' - Large and Small


Hobby House Rhinestone Sparklers 'Chocolate'


Memory Box: Fresh Foliage


Martha Stewart: Scalloped Double Dot 


Joy Crafts: Fleur Di Lys Corner Die


Walnut Stain Distress Ink





Challenges I would like to enter:





The Hobby House - Vintage


A Little Bit Crafty - Die'ing For It


Eclectic Ellapu - Flowers


Squirrel and the Fox - Use Something Spooled


Creative Corner - Anything Goes


Creative Fingers - Anything Goes


Crafts and Me - Anything Goes


Songbird - Ribbon 





Thanks for popping by today - it's always so lovely to see you here and I love to read any comments you may wish to leave.





Off to have a good old catch up with you all whilst my DH is making tea - well there are still 'some' things I can't quite do yet :o)


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment