Good morning. Here I am again this week with another DT card to share with you and today it is for our new challenge over at
where this fortnight the theme is
BUTTON AND BOW
I took my original inspiration from some cardstock that Create and Craft sent in error - they sent the wrong item to me and then wanted me to send it back - paying for the P&P and waiting for a refund before they would send the correct itme I originally ordered!!! When I said I wasn't prepared to do that they then said to keep it - so I did :o)
This is what I used to make my base card from
And here's my card:
The folied card and the patchwork card was also in the wrong pack they sent!!
I coloured the adorable Saturated Canary image in taking inspiration from the colours in the Patchwork card and then fussy cut her out.
Some Baker's Twine and a fabby glittery button to finish it off.
Card Ingredients:
Image - Saturated Canary 'Thankyou'
Colouring Medium - PM's and FM's
Cardstock - Hunkydory 'Pretty Patchwork' and 'Buttons and Bows'
Baker's Twine and Button from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Critter Sketch Challenge - Round it Up
Incy Wincy - Sugar and Spice ( A Girly Creation)
Di's Digi Downloads - No Squares Allowed
Card Crafter's Circle - Shaped Card
Crafty Ann's - Circles
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Going Round and Round
I hoped to be able to show some photos of the garden but as it's rained non-stop practically most of last week and this week too - they haven't been able to finish the decking :o(
The raised border and sleepers are finished as is the huge patio and I have also had a new path done at the front of the house - so I guess it's not all bad :o)
Hope they can get it done before we go on our hols though - fingers crossed!!!
Thanks for you continued support and friendship - it really does mean such a lot to me.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment