Thursday, August 30, 2012

Flying High at MAWTT and Some Holiday Photos




Hello again my lovelies - I'm back as promised with my second DT post for today


and this one is for


 



 


where my bestest blogging buddy Claire is host and has picked the theme


 


FLYING HIGH


 


I will also be sharing some holiday photos at the end of this post - so grab a cuppa and a comfy seat :o)


 


Here's what I did:


 




 


I have used a scrummy Mo Manning image 'Kite' - available here - coloured with Promarkers







 


Design Papers - DCVW 'All About a Boy'









Kite diecut - Sizzix

Sentiment - Kaisercraft

 







 


 Our sponsor this week is the fabulous


 

Offering 1 luck winner $10 to spend in their online store

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies using some of our sponsor's images.



As promised here are some of my favourite holiday snaps



John and Jack enjoying the Watersports that were available at the Hotel





At Dunn's River Falls - Fantastic Tour!!!





 Jack's new friend - Leon




 


 A nice surprise from our Chambermaid




 


 Me and my handsome baby




 


 My wonderful husband 




 


 My two gorgeous men :o)




 


On our way up Mystic Mountain - another fabulous tour 




 


Jack ready for the fun of the Bobsled Ride




 


And me too!!!




 


 And finally White River Tubing - fantastic fun :o)




 


So you can see we had a fabulous time - so many new adventures tried and really enjoyed :o)


 


Thanks for all your visits whilst I was away having so much fun!!


Great to be back - looking forward to catching up with you all soon.


 


Have a fabulous day.


TTFN




 


Challenges I would like to enter:


I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes


Inky Impressions - Primary Colours


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


The Perfect Sentiment - Anything Goes


Celebrate the Occasion - A Child's Birthday


Fashionista - Card for a Child


Incy Wincy Designs- Frogs n Snails and Puppy Dog Tails


The Squirrel and the Fox - One for the Men


Fat Pages and Cards - Anything Goes


Stempelsonnen - Children


 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment