Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monochromatic Christmas




Good afternoon. I'm back again with my second post for today


(please scroll down to see my DT post for An Oldie But Goodie or click here)





So I wanted to come back to share a card I have made today for Lil's Little Fairies Christmas in July challenge this week. 
















I have used one of my most favourite LOTV Christmas stamps - 'Christmas Dance'


Coloured with PM's and a touch of Glamour Dust













Scrummy Design Papers - Raspberry Road 'White Christmas' printed onto Papermill Linen


cardstock and then I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink










Card Ingredients:


Image - LOTV 'Christmas Dance'


Colouring Medium - PM's


Design Papers - Raspberry Road 'White Christmas'


 Memory Box Frostyville Border


Sentiment - LOTV


Kraft Cardstock


Crafter's Companion Glitter Spray


Glamour Dust





Challenges I would like to enter:


Lil's Little Fairies - Christmas in July


Lexi's Creations - Sparkle & Shine


Lollipop Crafts - Monochromatic


Love to Create - Punches and Dies


Stamps and Fun - Christmas in August


The Shabby Tea Room - Soft Neutrals


Christmas Card Challenges - Use Something New (Design Papers)


No Matter Which - Anything Goes


Totally Papercrafts - Monochrome


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by (again).


Right back to the Olympics - just as well I'm going on my jolly holibobs soon - so I will get my backside off the sofa lol!!!!





Have a fabulous evening.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment