Hello and good morning. Well hopefully Mr Blogger is still playing nicely and published this my last scheduled post whilst I'm away on my jollies- which is nearly finished now - last day today :o(
Anyways before I left I made my DT project to share with you for the new challenge over at
ALLSORTS
and this week our Brenda picked the fab theme
IT'S A GIFT
Here's what I did:
I bought some plain white gift bags and decorated the from using one of my new
Crafter's Companion Mulberry Woods images
Image coloured with PM's and FM's
Snow - Cosmic Shimmer white glue and Glamour Dust - sooooooo sparkilicious :o)
Frostyville Border - Memory Box
Poinsettia - Spellbinders Die with a few Dewdrops added to the centre
A little bit of raffia and silk seam binding bow added to the sentiment tag to finish it off.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inpsiration from the rest of the DT.
Right best make the most of my last day by the poolside :o)
Catch you all laters.
Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment