Thursday, August 30, 2012

No Embellishments at Charisma




Good morning blogland :o) Long time no post!!!


Thank you to all my lovely friends that popped by and left some sweet comments whilst I was away on my jolly holibobs :o)


We had a fantastic time - Jamacia is a beautiful island with so many friendly people, fabulous food, perfect hotel, and we did some amazing tours.


Will share some photos with my next post :o)


 


So here we are - it's Thursday and that means a double DT post for me today and this one is for


 



 


where this week we would like to see your projects with


 


NO EMBELLISHMENTS


 


Our sponsor this week is


Buy our digi stamps here...


 


and I have used one of Sally-Ann's images


 


Rosie Xmas Frame - available here






 


Image coloured with Promarkers






 


Lashings of Diamond Stickles added to the fur trim.


 







 


Design Papers - MME and Forever Friends


 









Simple mat and layering and a Martha Stewart Loopy Border and job done :o)



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the lovely DT.

Can't wait to see what you do :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Paper Shelter - Layers on Layers

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments - Let's Sparkle

Bearly Mine - All that Glitters

Creative Card Crew - Christmas

Everybody Art - Anything Goes

Totally Stampalicous - Anything Goes

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

OSAAT - Use a Digi



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support.

I'll be back in a bit with my second DT post for today and some holiday snaps to share :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment