Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Friends at An Oldie But Goodie




Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


Today's share is my DT card for the new challenge over at









and this fortnight our very lovely Tracy has picked the theme





FRIENDS





Once again we are sponsored by the fabulous










and the DT were lucky enough to have some images to work with.


Here's what I did:










Just recently my bestest blogging buddy (and DT buddy) Claire was having a pretty stressful time so I immediately knew when I saw what the theme was this fortnight that I wanted to send a card to help cheer her up - I think it did the trick :o)










As I don't drink myself this was the closest thing I could do to share a drink with her lol!!!!





Here's a sideview to show the stepper detail.









Card Ingredients:

Image - Bugaboo 'Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone'

Colouring Medium - Promarkers

Design Paper - Nitwits 'Cotton Candy Kisses'

Doo Hickey Swirl

Flowers - WOC 'Sweetheart Blossoms'

Glossy Accents

Peeled Paint Distress Ink

East of Indian Ribbon



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodles - Sisterly Love

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Di's Digi Designs - No Squares Allowed

Card Crafter's Circle - Shaped Cards

Fairy Tale - Friends

Simply Create Too - Anything Goes

Little Red Wagon - Girlfriends



Thanks for your visit today.

It would be great to know you've been so I can come and visit you too.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment