Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Paper Piecing at An Oldie But Goodie




Good morning. Just a quick scheduled post - fingers crossed Mr Blogger has published it for me :o)


Today we have a new challenge for you over at









and this time the lovely Janice has picked the theme


PAPER PIECING





Here's what I did:









I decided to make a tag using some scrummy freebie papers with Papercraft Essentials (I think!!!)










And one of my favourite Tilda Christmas images - I paper pieced her dress and headband.










Ooopps - sorry about the blurred photo - taken in a rush!!!










And another - must try harder lol!!!!


Poinsettia - Spellbinders die with 1 dew drop added to the centre and the leaves given some


 Glamour Dust


I also added a few Marianne Creatables snowflakes cut up behind the Poinsettia for added interest.





I'm sure my DT buddies have created something wonderful to inspire you - but I didn't get chance to see what they had done before leaving for my jolly holibobs.





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check them out :o)





I'll be back in just under a week and hope to catch up with you then.


Thanks for popping in.


Have a wonderful day.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment