Sunday, August 5, 2012

Spots and Stripes at Cutie Pie




Good morning. What a fabulous weekend of sporting entertainment we had the pleasure of watching and Team GB have now gone up to 3rd place in the medals table - Go Team GB :o)





Thank you to everyone for their kind words and get well wishes - I'm pleased to say that I feel so much more human today than I did on Friday and Saturday - thank goodness!!!





So today we have a new challenge for you over at









and this fortnight we would like to see





SPOTS AND STRIPES





Our sponsor this time is




and they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice - and they have soooooo many fabulous images to suit soooooooo many occasions that you'll be spoilt for choice :o)





I have been in Christmas Card making mode for a little while so decided to go with another for this challenge and here's what I did:






Image coloured with PM's and lashings of Diamond Stickles added for the fabulous sparkle









I added some teeny weeny die cut stars from the Martha Stewart Snowflake Border Punch to the centre of the stars on the image - using Rainbow Shimmer Mirri Card










Spotty DP - Funky Hand 'Rainbow Polka Dots'






Card Ingredients:

Image - Bugaboo 'Christmas Joy - Wordart'

Diamond Stickles

Design Paper - Funky Hand 'Rainbow Polka Dots'

Ribbon and Silver Cord from stash

Rainbow Shimmer Card



Challenges I would like to enter:

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Do You Stack Up - Polka Dots

Crafty Ribbons - Spots and Dots

I Love Promarkers - Spots and Stripes

Paper Shelter - Glitz and Glimmer

Anything Goes - Let's Not be Square

The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes

Lexi's Creations - Sparkle & Shine



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment