Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's An Allsorts Recipe




Good morning. It's Saturday so that means it's time for a new challenge over at






and this week our lovely Nicola has given us a recipe to work with





1 DESIGN PAPER, 2 STAMPS, 3 FLOWERS





We have our regular start of the month sponsor this week




offering 1 lucky winner 6 digi images of their choice. Sally-Ann has so many fabulous images you'll be spoilt for choice :o)





Here's what I did:









Image coloured with PM's and FM's







I added some dots of Viva Decor Pearl pen here and there






Design Paper - Raspberry Road freebie with magazine


Sentiment - Creative Expressions







Card Ingredients:

Image - DSB 'Bunch of Flowers'

DP - Raspberry Road

Spellbinders - Labels 18 and Edgabilities 'Classic Ric Rac set'

Sentiment - Creative Expressions - stamped onto Tim Holtz Tiny Tags

Seam Binding

Viva Decor Pearl Pen

Butterfly Stamp


Challenges I would like to enter:

Digi Doodles Best - Ribbons and Bows

Divas by Design - Flowers

I Love Promarkers - Spots and Stripes (Hope my Pearl dots are ok for spots - if not remove my entry)

The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes

Love to Create - Add a Tag

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

OSAAT - Use a Digi



Sorry for the short post - I've not been too well the past few days - my throat feels red raw and my head is banging and today my eyes have started streaming :o(

Just hope it passes as quickly as it started - especially as we go on our hols in just over a week!!!



Thanks for popping by, I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful weekend.

TTFN 


0 comments:

Post a Comment