Good morning. Just popping in to say hello before we go off on our jolly holibobs tomorrow - Montego Bay here I come!!!!!
So I thought I would share this make with you as it clearly defines what my job will be today:
Not sure I will achieve the name of this scrummy Saturated Canary image - Pack Light when it comes to doing the job in hand today though lol!!!
Image coloured with PM's
Scrummy design papers - Pink Petticoat (magazine freebie last year)
Gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Raffia from stash
Before I go here's the lastest on the garden makeover.
The carpenter that came on Saturday to 'finish' the decking was so arrogant - I think he thought he was doing me a great favour - when infact he was the one that let down the builder in the first place. We didn't get off to the best start when he proceeded to tell me how to make him a cup of tea - cheeky s*d!!!
He didn't finish the job before he left - it looked a mess - like a patchwork quilt around the sides and the steps - so I contacted the builder and that resulted in him coming with another carpenter yesterday. Literally just as they pulled up outside the heavens opened and I thought that was it - they weren't going to get it done. But they made a makeshift tent with tarpaulin to cover the electric equipment - had a cup of tea (without giving instructions on how to make it) and got on with the job in hand.
They didn't quite get it all done - will be back today to finish the last bit so here's how it looks now though:
And here's the finished patio area:
So when we get back from our jollies we need to get stuck into painting the fence, reseeding the lawn, planting the raised bed area, and buying some pots and some more garden furniture!!!
Maybe we might need another holiday by the time all that is done lol!!!
So I'll say farewell for now - look out for a few scheduled posts whilst I'm away :o)
Thanks for your visit today and all your continued support.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment