Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shape Up - Just Nothing Square at MAWTT




Hello again :o) This is my second scheduled post today whilst I'm on my jolly holibobs and this time I have asked Mr Blogger to share my DT post for the new challenge over at









and this fortnight our uber talented DT buddy Leessa has picked the theme





SHAPE UP - JUST NOTHING SQUARE





Here's what I did:

















And here's a close up of the scrummy Saturated Canary images that I used:


















and Colour Me Wonderful



All images coloured with PM's and FM's

Wall plaques from Joanna Sheen - painted with Acrylic Paint and then covered with mix of DP's - DCVW and K&Co

Flowers - Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts

Alphas cut using Cricut Expression and George and Basic Shapes cartridge.



I am hoping that these have now been received by my lovely blogging buddies :o)



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the fab DT.



Our sponsor this fortnight is the fabulous

Challenge sponsors

and 1 lucky winner could win this gorgeous prize





Oh I wish I could enter myself lol!!!!



So I'll say cheers for now and get back to topping up my tan.

Catch up with you all when I get back.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment