Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Fun at MAWTT




Hello again!! Please scroll down to see my DT card for Charisma this week.


As promised I'm back again to share my DT card for









and this fortnight (we're still on a 2 week challenge for the summer holidays)our lovely Sue has picked the theme





SUMMER





Our sponsor this week is the fabulous


CP


and the DT are showcasing some of Debbie's beautiful images.





I used the gorgeous Butterflies - available in both acrylic and digi format - I have the acrylic set and used them for my project which is based on the colours of Summer and of course flutterbys :o)


So here's what I did:









I created a background using Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Misters - I have had these for such a long time and not used them - so naughty!!!


I simply spritzed some cardstock with a few Summer colours and then blasted with a heat gun to dry.


I also then over spritzed with Irridescent Glitter Spray - I couldn't get this to show on the photos but IRL it has a fab sparkle all over :o)









I stamped the gorgeous flutterbys onto vellum using Versamark and heat embossed with Aurora Crystal EP - they are soooooo sparkilicous :o)








I embossed a piece of co-ordinating cardstock with a butterfly embossing folder and punched the edge with Martha Stewart Border Punch.

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards






Card Ingredients:

Image - Craft Pad 'Butterflies'

Butterfly Embossing Folder

Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Misters Pastel Blue, Pastel Lemon, Pastel Pink and Pastel Orange

Adhesive Pearls in matching colours

Spiders Webbing

Martha Stewart - Traditional Scallop Border Punch and Mini Butterfly Punch

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Crafter's Companion Irridescent Glitter Spray



Challenges I would like to enter:

Inky Impressions - Embossing

MMCS - Ice Cream Colours

Scrapbook Sisters - Things with Wings

Creative Craft Challenges - Summertime

Everybody Art - Summer

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

Dream Valley - Summer

Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Anything Goes

The Crafty Pad - Things with Wings

Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Rainbow and Butterflies



Thanks for popping by again.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment