Saturday, September 1, 2012

Anything But Square at Allsorts




 Good morning. Whooop whooop it's the weekend!!! I really hope the sun puts in an appearance for at least part of it - I can't believe my tan has all but gone already and we haven't even been home a week yet - all that hard work spent laying by the poolside - what a waste lol!!!





Anyways it is Saturday so that mean it's time for a new challenge over at 









and this week I'm playing host :o)



and would like to see your projects that are 





ANYTHING BUT SQUARE





Our sponsor this week is 







Here's what I did:




 Adorable image - DSB Baby Rosie - available here


Coloured with PM's and FM's




DP- Pink Petticoat from the Sweet Bohemian Colour Collection available here


Sentiment - Pink Petticoat - available here


Ribbon trim from local craft shop


Alpha buttons from Hobbycraft




 


And the reason I made a new baby girl card:


 Let me introduce you to the latest member of the family - my Great Niece


 


JASMINE SOPHIE WRIGHT 




Isn't she adorable!!!





Challenges I would like to enter:



Craft Punked - New Baby


C.R.A.F.T - Shaped Card


Paper Craft Journey - Anything Goes


Divas by Design - Celebrate


I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes


Papelito's Stamps - Pretty in Pink


Creative Stamp Friends - Special Shaped Card


Fashionista - Card for a Child


Corrosive Challenges - Cute Image and at Least 1 Button





Thanks for your visit today.


Have a fabulous weekend.


TTFN





0 comments:

Post a Comment