Good morning.
Sorry I didn't get round to see you all yesterday - I look after my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver on Wednesday mornings and then yesterday Aaron & Kerry also decided to come for tea - so it was a busy one all day.
By the time they went home I just wanted to flake in front of the telly and watch The Apprentice - oh there are some really annoying characters left in this series - not sure I'd hire any of them lol!!!!
Anyway I didn't scare too many of you with my early Christmas makes the other day so I thought I'd share another couple using more of the gorgeous Mo Manning Christmas Elves die cut toppers - well you do get 6 to a sheet - such fantastic value for money :o)
Card Ingredients:
Image: Mo Manning Die Cut Toppers (pre-coloured) 'Christmas Elves' from The Hobby House
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Kraft Card from Every Crafts a Pound
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Seam Binding from stash
Wooden star - blinged up with Glamour Dust Metal Spacer and Pearl Brad from The Hobby House
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die cut using scrummy Velvet Paper
Memory Box: Elegant Scrollwork
Adhesive Gems: The Hobby House
Diamond Stickles
Card Ingredients:
Image: Mo Manning Die Cut Toppers (pre-coloured) 'Christmas Elves' from The Hobby House
Design Papers: Dovecraft Back to Basics 'Vintage Christmas'
Kraft Card from Every Crafts a Pound
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Memory Box: Flowering Christmas Tree
Grosgrain Ribbon from stash
Diamond Stickles
Adhesive Gems: The Hobby House
Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Christmas - Humorous or CAS
Crafting by Designs - Favourite Season (Mine is Christmas)
Today I really must get the ironing done - I didn't do it the other day as I had a much better offer - lunch with Jamie & Rowena and a chance to get some scrummy snuggles from my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae - no contest really lol!!!!
Hope to play catch up later.
Thanks for popping by - you're always welcome.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment