Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teddies at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.

Today I'm here to share my DT card for



A GEM OF A CHALLENGE



and this week the theme is



TEDDIES



Here's what I did


















Card Ingredients:

Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Fairy Teddy'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Love Letters'

Sentiment Tags: LOTV

Spellbinders: Decorative Circles, Plain and Lacey Circles, Fleur De Lis Corners

Martha Stewart: Hydrangea Punch and Scrolled Lace Border Punch

Raffia and Adhesive Pearls from stash

Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Glamour Dust



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

In the Pink - Pink With Wings

Crafting for all Seasons - Girly

Crafts and Me - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Card Crafter's Circle - Birthdays

Crafty Catz - Say it with Flowers

Digi Haven - Flowers

Totally Gorjuss - Things with Wings



Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend - whatever your plans.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment