Monday, June 3, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love


Good morning.


Hope you are all well this beautiful bright and sunny morning. Those not I wish well very soon.





Today I'm sharing a card I made just for the fun of it - using a stamp that my lovely blogging friend Sam (AKA Whisper) sent to me for my birthday - thank you hun :o)





I stamped the flower image onto the spotty DP - 'My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell Collection'


a few times so that I could cut various layers out to decoupage them.














This fabulous sentiment is from Indigo Blu 'Live Laugh Love' stamp set as are the flutterbys


and I stamped them direct onto the base layer DP - from The Sweetest Thing Bluebell Collection 










Leaves from the same stamp plate stamped onto blue cardstock 










This shows the layering of the flower a little better.





I really enjoyed making this card - hope you like it too :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:





Created With Love - Anything Goes


Lexi's Creations - Focus on the Sentiment


Love to Scrap - Rockin Rubber  


Make it Monday - Anything Goes 


Ooh La La - Inspired by Nature


Stamps and Fun - Butterfly


Eclectic Ellapu - Anything with Wings


Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


Hobby House - Anything Goes


QKR Stampede - Winged Creatures





Thanks for popping by to see me today - it's always a pleasure to see you here.


I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.


Hoping to be back with news of the new arrival - had a text message from Jamie at 5:53am to say all systems go - they were on their way to the hospital - it's soooooooo exciting - I can hardly wait for that first snuggle :o)





Have a fabulous day - hope the sun is shining where you are.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment