Good morning. I can't believe it's Friday already - who stole this week - or at least a couple of days have been stolen I'm sure - either that or I've overslept with the paint fumes and missed a few days :o)
Good news is the upstairs is nearly all finished - especially loving the new look in my bedroom - it really does have the WOW factor - now I'm busy trying to find some lovely finishing touches - think I might have to pop down The Mall (again) today - might even get the chance to have another sneaky snuggle with Ruby Mae :o)
So as it's Friday that means it's time to share my DT make for
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS
and this week it's the turn of Team B top share some inspiration on the theme
JUNE BRIDE (AND GROOM)
I decided to use this opportunity to make a Wedding Anniversary card for my Sister and Brother-in-Law who will be celebrating 10 years next week.
Card Ingredients:
Image: Wee Stamps 'Bird Swing'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'Birdsong'
Flowers and Ribbon from stash
Martha Stewart: Scalloped Heart Border Punch
Sentiment: LOTV
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to welcome my bestest DT buddy Claire to the team :o)
We have three fabulous sponsors this week:

offering 1 lucky winner:

and

offering another lucky winner:
Two images of their choice
and

It would be great if you could find some time to join us :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Charisma Cardz - 3,2,1 Recipe (3 DP's 2 Birds, 1 Ribbon)
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes (with ribbon)
Cute Card Thursday - Fly Like a Bird
DRS Designs - The Letter B (Birds and Birdsong DP's)
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Flowers
Inky Impressions - 3 DP's 2 Embellishments 1 Image
Pollycraft Challenges - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by to visit me today - I really appreciate your support.
Hope to catch up with you all later :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment