Good morning.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
I've not been around much the past few days as I've been spending some time with my two gorgeous
Grand-daughters - Lola Arizona and Ruby Mae - I have some photos to share with you at the end of my post.
I have also been trying to get ahead with my DT work for next month as I am due to go into hospital on Friday 12 July to have an op on my elbow :o(
Anyway enough about that - today I'm here to share my DT card for
THE CUTIE PIES
and this fortnight our theme is
PAPER PIECING
Taking my initial inspiration from the sketch at Sketch n Stash -
where they are having a DT call I would like to enter - here's what I did:
It has been soooooo long since I inked up any of my Tilda images and I love this little cutie - especially for paper piecing.
Card Ingredients:
Image: Tilda Wants a Hug
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Dovecraft Vintage Christmas
Sentiment Tags: LOTV
Diamante Spacers: The Ribbon Girls with Red Dew Drops
Ribbon from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch n Stash - Challenge #116 and DT call
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs - Clean and Simple
C.R.A.F.T - Recipe Challenge
Alphabet Challenge - J for Jiffy - CAS cards
Send a Smile for Kids - For the Girls
The Squirrel and the Fox - Use Something Metal (Diamante Spacers)
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
As promised here are a couple of photos of Lola Arizona with her new baby sister Ruby Mae
Got a busy week or two ahead as we are having nearly all the house redecorated starting today - so I best get on and get ready for the painter and decorator coming at 8:30.
Hope to catch up with you later today.
Thanks for popping by - it's always great to see you here and I really look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment