Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ssshhhh - Don't Tell Anyone But I've Started Making Chr**stm*s Cards!!!


Good morning. 


Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


I can't believe how miserable the weather is still :o(


It's more like Autumn than Summer - so with that in mind the best place to be is in my little crafty haven having some fun.





I shocked some of my lovely blogging buddies the other day when I mentioned that 'festive' word - but as I usually have so many cards to make for 'that' occasion - I did want to make a few each month and so far this year (as with every other year) I haven't!!





So yesterday I made a start and today I would like to share a couple I made taking my initial inspiration from the new challenge theme over at Winter Wonderland - 'Spots & Stripes'






















Card Ingredients:


Images: Mo Manning Die Cut Toppers 'Christmas Elves' - Hobby House


Design Papers: Dovecraft Back To Basics 'Vintage Christmas' (Love these Christmas Papers)


Diamond Stickles


Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch and small Hobbycraft Snowflake Punch


Memory Box: Frostyville Wreath


Adhesive Gems from stash


Dotty Grosgrain Ribbon from stash


Sentiment: Kaisercraft


Made with Love Tag: Hobby House





Challenges I would like to enter:





Winter Wonderland - Spots and Stripes


Card Mania - Use Kraft


The Hobby House - Anything Goes


52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Christmas Ornaments


Christmas Cards All Year Round - Vintage Christmas


Really Reasonable Ribbon - Dots and Ribbon


C.R.A.F.T - Christmas





Thanks for popping by today - you are always welcome and I love to read any comments you may wish to leave.





I'm off to tackle the ironing basket - only a small pile to do and then have another play in my little crafty haven.





Hope you have a fabulous day.





TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment