Friday, June 14, 2013

Feeling Blue at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Can you believe it's the end of the week already - and we're half way into June- wow this year is disappearing fast!!! It will soon be time for the BIG MAN to don his red suit :o)


(Better start thinking about cracking on with some festive makes lol!!!)




But for today I would like to share my DT make for the fabulous new challenge over at 









and the theme this week is 





FEELING BLUE





Here's what I did:














Card ingredients:

Sponsor Image: Dilly Beans '#336 Girl & Butterfly'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: MME The Sweetest Thing 'Bluebell Collection'

Sentiment: Stampin Up

Ribbons, Pearls and Made With Love Tag: The Hobby House

MFT Die-Namics: Mini Royal Roses

Spellbinders: Grand Nesties 'Decorative Circles One'



Our sponsor this week is:



offering 1 lucky winner:

3 digi images of their choice



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

Charisma Cardz - Digi Stamp Only

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Crazy Amigo - Rounds, Circles and Dots

Deep Ocean - For a Girl

Sparkles Forum - Monochromatic

Tok Bobok - Anything Goes

Bunny Zoe Crafts - Wings

Incy Wincy - Butterflies and Bows



Thanks for popping by to visit me today - I really appreciate your support and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment