Good morning.
Who stole the sunshine??? It's a right dull damp and miserable start to the day here in Gloucestershire - here's hoping it improves as the day goes on.
Luckily we didn't have this weather last night - as we had a lovely BBQ as Aaron's for his birthday.
I have a couple of photos to share with you at the end of this post.
Today is my biggest boy's birthday and he is a BIG 30 - I can't believe where those years have gone - it really does only seem like yesterday.
We've planned a lovely family meal on Sunday - to celebrate his birthday and Father's Day - no big party as Ruby Mae is still very teeny tiny and brand new :o)
So the real reason I'm here is to share my DT card for the new challenge over at
AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE
and this time it was the very lovely Helen that picked the theme
STITCHING - REAL OR FAUX
I took the plunge and got the sewing machine out and here's what I came up with:
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Die Cut Topper
Design Papers: K&Co
Ribbon: Maya Arts Dotty Grosgrain
Sentiment Tag: LOTV
Flowers from stash
All the items used on my card are 6 months or more old - don't forget to tell us which of your item(s) are at least 6 months old in order to qualify for the prize on offer this time:
A GUEST DESIGNER SPOT FOR 3 MONTHS
Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Challenge - 'O' is for Open
Artistic Inspirations - Stitching - Real or Faux
Created with Love - Anything Goes
Creative Stamp Friends - Birthday
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Spots and Stripes
QKR Stampede - Ribbons and Bows
As I said at the start of my post here are a few photos from last night
Yesterday's Birthday Boy - Aaron
Today's Birthday Boy - Jamie with my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae
My squidgalicious Grandson Oliver
And my three handsome sons all together.
I am truly blessed to have a wonderful family.
Thank you for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment