Monday, June 10, 2013

One for the Kids at Cutie Pies


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


I got to have lots more snuggles with my snuggalicious new Grand-daughter Ruby Mae :o)

I will add a couple of photos at the end of this post.





So today we have a new challenge over at 









and this fortnight we would like to see your cute makes on the theme





ONE FOR THE KIDS




I could have shared a card I made for one of my own kids - Aaron - but as he's 28 today most of his makes aren't so much on the cute side - especially as he loves his golf.  And his big brother Jamie will be 30 tomorrow - now that does make me feel old!!!




So here's what I did make for the challenge














Card ingredients:

Image: Bugaboo 'Clyde Happy Birthday'

Colouring medium: Copics

Design Papers: DCVW 'Nana's Nursery For a Boy'

Sentiment: LOTV

Spellbinders Plain Circles and Lacy Circles

Buttons from stash



Our sponsor this week is



Offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the uber cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings

Send a Smile for Kids - Anything Goes for Kids

Crafty Friends - BINGO (Die Cuts Yellow and Buttons)

Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Fantasy and/or Fairies

Crafts for Eternity - For the Boys

Digi Haven - Anything Goes

Stampin for the Weekend - Cute

Crafty Creations - For a Boy



Before I go I would just like to share a couple of photos of my snuggalicious Ruby Mae taken at the weekend:
















Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day - hope the sun continues to shine :o)


TTFN









0 comments:

Post a Comment