Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning my lovely blogging buddies.


I hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


Hope you have some lovely plans for the weekend - we have plans for a lovely family meal tomorrow to celebrate my eldest son's 30th birthday earlier this week.

Other than that we will just be chilling - hopefully in some sunshine :o)





This week over at



A GEM OF A CHALLENGE



it's the turn of Team Gems to share some inspiration on our new challenge theme:





FATHER'S DAY/MALE CARD





Here's what I did:

 

















I used a fabulous image from Pink Gem Designs: 'Golf Monster' - I used the pre-coloured image and printed it a few times so that I could create my own decoupage.



I also used a background design paper - and in Craft Artist I added the Golf Monster image and the

Keep Calm Golf Sentiment then printed onto linen effect cardstock.

Some simple and layering and then added the decoupage layers.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this week.

One lucky winner will win



2 Individual Digi images




(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 




of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....




That lucky person could be you :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:



Digi Haven - Anything Goes

Jellypark - Masculine

Pattie's Creations - Father's Day

QKR Stampede - For Dad

Polka Doodles - Male Theme

Crafting for all Seasons - Masculine

Anything Goes - Father's Day

Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys

Craft Your Passion - Father's Day/Masculine

Crafty Cardmakers - Father's Day



Thanks for your visit today - it's always lovely to see you here and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.




Have a fabulous weekend.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment