Monday, June 17, 2013

In One Word Fantastic!


Good morning.


Hope you had a lovely weekend. 


The weather here was pants but the company was fabulous - little Ruby Mae had her first visit to Grandma's house and it was soooooo lovely to see her - she is like a little dolly :o)





I have recently rekindled my passion for scrapbooking - but in a home decor style and today I would like to share a project I made on Saturday for Aaron (and Kerry) for Father's Day :





My Squidgilicious Grandson - Oliver















Ingredients Used:


Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'On the Bright Side - One'


Kaisercraft Rub-Ons


Chipboard Letters: Painted and Paper Pieced


Rosette: Tim Holtz Sizzix Die


Spellbinders: Grand Decorative Circles One


Buttons and adhesive pearls from stash


Edges inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink


Deep Box Frame: Hobbycraft





Challenges I would like to enter:


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Twist: Someone Special 'A Male'


Anything But a Card - Masculine or Dear Ol' Dad


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


Creative Inspirations Paint - Red, White and Blue


Joanna Sheen - Father's Day/Male


Craft Lovin - Anything Goes


The Crafting Cafe - Here Come the Boys


Polka Doodles - Male Theme


Little Red Wagon - 3 or More Patterned Papers


Papertake Weekly - Hello Boys





I'm just waiting for an engineer to call to take a look and hopefully repair our broken dishwasher. 


I had to do the washing up by hand yesterday - after a big family roast dinner too :o(


You don't realize how much you miss a dishwasher until it's broken!!!





Thanks for popping by to see me today - I really appreciate your visit and look forward to any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment