Friday, June 7, 2013

Spots and Stripes With Love


Good morning.


Hope you've had a lovely week with some gorgeous sunshine.

And here's hoping it lasts for a little while longer - at least for the weekend anyway.



I'm so excited because my snuggalicious new Grand-daughter Ruby Mae is now at home - she had to stay in hospital for a little longer than we hoped because she had a little infection when she was born - but yesterday evening the proud parents got the go ahead to take her home :o)

Obviously that means I can go and visit any time now - so I will be heading down to Bristol just as soon as my DH gets back from karate.



It will be Ruby Mae's Daddy's 30th Birthday on Tuesday and today I would like to share the card I made for him:














Image: LOTV 'Toot Toot'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: MME Sweetest Thing - Bluebell Collection

Alphas and Numbers: Memory Box

Buttons from stash

Sentiment: LOTV

Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Border Punch



Challenges I would like to enter:



Joanna Sheen - Spots & Stripes

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

Copic Marker Europe - Boys Aloud

Milk Coffee - Father's Day or Male Inspired

Crafty Creations - For a Boy

Simon Says Stamp - Masculine/Father's Day

The Perfect Sentiment - Father's Day/For a Man

Creative Craft - For the Fellas

Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping by to visit me today - I really appreciate your support and I look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment