Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Butterflies at An Oldie But Goodie


Good morning.


I'm back again this week with my second DT share and this time it's for the new challenge over at



AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE



and the theme is nice and simples



BUTTERFLIES



Here's what I did using one of our sponsor images I've had in my stash for more than six months:














Card ingredients:

Image: Bugaboo 'Silhouette Butterfly Flowers'

Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'

Memory Box: Prim Poppy; Isabella Butterfly and Pippi Butterfly - MCH

Spellbinders: Decorative Circles One and Blossom

Sentiment: LOTV

Adhesive pearls from stash



Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Your Passion - In the Garden

Challenges Everybody - Anything Goes

Red Carpet Studio - Going Digital

That Craft Place - Flowers

Animal Friends - Butterflies and/or Bugs

Country View Crafts - Die Cuts

Heck of a Challenge - BINGO - Diagonal Line 'Pearls, Die Cuts, Flowers'

Fairy Tale - Happy Birthday



Thanks for popping by today. I really appreciate your support and look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



I'm popping down to Bristol again today to collect some clothes we have ordered online for Jack - it's the only way we can get him to shop these days and I just might have to pop in to see Rowena for some sneaky snuggles with my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae - well it would be rude not to :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment