Good morning.
Sorry I didn't get round to visiting you yesterday - I spent the morning washing and ironing - outside to make the most of the gorgeous weather (that has now disappeared again) and then we had a family roast last night - which was scrummy yummy :o)
Followed by lots of snuggles with my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver.
Today's share is a card I made using one of my unused Sweet Poppy Stencils, paste and glitter that I bought at the NEC in March:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Sweet Poppy Stencil 'Agapanthus'
Stencil Paste: Translucent
Glitter: Ultra Fine 'Red'
Floral embossing folder
Spotty Grosgrain Ribbon - East of India
Sentiment: LOTV 'Set 28 Vintage Labels - Occasions'
Butterfly: Martha Stewart
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Challenges I would like to enter:
4 Crafty Chicks - Bling
C.R.A.F.T - Monochromatic
Craftin' Boutique - Anything Goes
CAS(E) This Sketch - Sketch #39
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
C is for Challenge - Fresh and Bright
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Before I go I thought I would share a couple of my favourite recent photos of Oliver
He loved chasing the bubbles and every time he caught one he shouted 'pop' - it was so lovely watching him having fun - and all they cost was a few pennies :o)
Thanks for popping by today.
I'm off to have a quick tidy up, a shower and to get dressed then I'll be having a good bloggy catch up.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment