Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Fun at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning. 


Can you believe it's Friday already - so that's another week of the school holidays gone :o(


Good news is though that my DH has the next two weeks off work and we have lots of plans to spend some quality time together - with various trips here and there - all we've got to work on is getting Jack up and ready before lunchtime lol!!!





So today sees the start of a new challenge over at 









and this week Team B are sharing their inspiration on the theme





SUMMER FUN 





I recently had a request for birthday cards for 6 year old twins (a boy and a girl) that were having a pool party themed birthday party. 


Here's the card I made for the boy (I'll share the one for the girl another day)

















Card ingredients:

Image: Digistamp Boutique 'Molly and Tom Summer Fun'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers:

Martha Stewart: Double Dot Border Punch

Memory Box: Simple Banner and Letter Die

Ribbon, Button, Adhesive Pearls and Metallic Cord from stash

Sentiment: PC Generated

Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles



Our sponsors this week are



Bugaboo Stamps

and



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Creative Belli - Summer

Creative Moments - Sea/Shore

The Male Room - Anything Goes

Pollycraft - Fun in the Sun

Simon Says Stamp - Triangles

Creative Card Crew - Banner/Pennant

Oldie But Goodie - Male/Boy (old items - Image, Ribbon, Button)

Craft Your Passion - All at Sea

Digi Makeover - Sunny Days

A Little bit Crafty - Summer Sun

DSB Monthly Customer Competition



Thanks for visiting me today and for all the lovely comments you may wish to leave - I really appreciate your support.



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment