Good afternoon.
Hope your day has got off to a good start.
My morning was spent making some fruit scones for my DH and Jack and then some bread rolls and a plaited loaf for lunch.
The house smells scrummy yummy!!!!
Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new theme over at
and this week it's simply
ANYTHING GOES
with the option of something Vintage
Here's what I did:
and here's how I did it:
Starting with a piece of Centura Pearl card (using the reverse non-pearl side) I stamped the large Hero Arts snowflake image with Perfect Medium and then heat embossed with Stampendous Stamp n Bond before adding Stampendous Multi Crystal Glitter Mix.
I then randomly stamped the mini Holly & Berries stamp from Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes' stamp set using Walnut Stain Distress Ink and inked the edges of the card.
Tim Holtz Sizzix Snowman and Snowflake die cut using chipboard with inked edges in Walnut Stain and then heat embossed Stampendous Frantage encrusted jewels - Shabby White Frantage, Multi Crystal Glitter Mix and Shaved Ice all over - so sparkalicious :o)
Sentiment: Stampendous 'Christmas Wishes'
A few co-ordinating adhesive pearls to finish it off.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous:

offering 1 very lucky winner
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
The Hobby House - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - Christmas in July
4 Crafty Chicks - Bling
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Snowmen
Crafting for all Seasons - Christmas in July
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Christmas in July
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your support and always love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
See you tomorrow with another DT make :o)
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment