Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and looking forward to the extended weekend.
Not sure the weather is actually going to play ball and behave - typical UK Bank Holiday :o(
Hopefully it does though as we are heading up to Leeds after lunch today and hoping to fit a trip to the seaside in tomorrow - subject to weather!!!
A few weeks ago I shared this card with you as a DT project and I mentioned it was one of two I made as requested by a friend for boy and girl twins that were having a pool party themed birthday party.
So today I would like to share the one I made for the girl:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Digistamp Boutique 'Molly and Tom Summer Fun'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Magazine Freebie
Martha Stewart: Double Dot Border Punch
Memory Box: Party Banner Die and Numbers and Alpha Die
Ribbon and Flower Gems from stash
Sentiment: PC Generated
Challenges I would like to enter:
Card Crafter's Circle - Bright Colours
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Sweet Treats
Crafts-Too Challenge You - Summer Days - Beach Colours
Daring Cardmakers - Life's a Beach
Digitally Sweet - Summertime Colours
Polkadoodles - All Things Bright and Beautiful
Simply Create Too - For a Child
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Right must dash - lots to sort out before we head off.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Hope to catch up with you all soon.
TTFN
Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles
0 comments:
Post a Comment